TOKYO, Japan and MCLEAN, Va., May 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) announced a global partnership with Japan’s biggest airline, ANA, to introduce cutting-edge airline lounges and in-flight services that will raise the bar for the travel and hospitality industries worldwide. The initial phase of this alliance will run between 1 June and 31 August 2015 and is designed for both Japanese and international travellers to“Experience More” of the renowned Hilton hospitality when they next travel through the ANA Haneda or Narita lounges or embark on a flight from Tokyo to Honolulu.
The Hawaiian-focused Hilton X ANA “Experience More” partnership, which will last until 2017, is the start of a three-phase collaboration between two of the most recognized brands in the hotel and aviation industries. Hawaii was selected as the first destination to kick start the program, as it is one of the most popular holiday destinations for the Japanese and the campaign period sits within the summer peak season travel period.
“As frequent travellers ourselves, we understand how tiring long-haul flights and waiting in transit for a connecting flight can sometimes be. Hilton believes that travel should be enriching and enjoyable, from the moment a traveller steps into the airport, to the moment the traveler arrives back at home, including the lounge, in-flight, and hotel experiences,” said Mark Liversidge , vice president, marketing, Asia Pacific, Hilton Worldwide. “The partnership between Hilton and ANA delivers enhanced experiences for travellers on the ground and in-flight by providing touches of Hilton and ANA hospitality every step of the way.”
” Hawaii is a favourite destination for Japanese travellers, and our customers always look forward to their leisure trips, even before they board their flights. Last December, we enhanced service offerings on our Honolulu routes, and in July of this year we will be adding another flight between Narita and Honolulu. Our partnership with Hilton elevates the excitement for our customers, and we hope our partnership will leave an impression to last until the next time they book a flight to Hawaii with us again,” said Toshitaka Watanabe , Senior Vice President, CS & Products Services, ANA.
Travellers can “Experience More” and look forward to enriched travel experiences including:
- Lounge Experience:
- The travellers’ journeys begin following the check-in at the airport, as they enter the ANA lounges in Haneda or Narita airports in Japan
- Guests will be delighted with the lounge menu offerings, which were specially created by chefs at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort and promise an authentic taste of Hawaii
- As they relax and enjoy phenomenal food offerings, guests can also view a destination video on Hawaii, which will be played on the TV screens in the lounges, providing inspiration for their next vacation.
- In-flight Experience:
- Travellers, in both the economy and business classes, on all ANA flights between Tokyo and Honolulu can look forward to Hawaiian-inspired menus exclusively designed by chefs at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
- Passengers can sit back, relax and enjoy a 30-minute Hawaii destination video.
- Guests may also take a copy of a mini guidebook which was specially-commissioned for this partnership, which features recommendations for sightseeing and food, including an introduction to Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
The landmark Hilton X ANA global partnership marks an innovative start that brings together Hilton’s 95-years of experience in hospitality and ANA’s strengths as Japan’s largest carrier.