As one of London’s most celebrated hotels, we offer an enticing blend of elegance, style and luxury. Home to two of the city’s best restaurants, a stunning spa, beautifully designed accommodation and exquisite function rooms, we offer a fashionable, yet timeless base from which to discover the British capital.
Enjoying a peaceful, yet central location, many of London’s most famous attractions are within walking distance, while the rest are just a short tube or taxi ride away.
- Overlooking Hyde Park and Knightsbridge
- Minutes from Knightsbridge underground station
- Within walking distance of Sloane Street, Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Green Park
- Excellently located for the Royal Albert Hall and South Kensington’s famous museums
ROOMS & SUITES
With views over Knightsbridge, Hyde Park or our peaceful courtyard, our rooms and suites exude comfort and style.
- 169 guestrooms all with marble bathrooms
- 25 individually-decorated suites
- Butler service available in our Royal, Imperial and Presidential Suites
Home to two outstanding restaurants and a stunning bar, we are one of London’s premier gourmet destinations.
- Acclaimed British cuisine at Dinner by Heston Blumenthal
- Authentic French bistro dining at Bar Boulud
- Contemporary design and perfect cocktails at Mandarin Bar
SPA & WELLNESS
Our cosseting spa is one of the best in the city, offering expert treatments and cutting-edge facilities in a relaxed setting.
- 8 treatment rooms, all with private showers
- Extensive heat and water facilities
- Zen colour therapy relaxation area
- Expert therapists and comprehensive list of holistic treatments
- Fully-equipped fitness centre with state-of-the-art fitness technology by Technogym®, including Treadmills, Cross Trainers, Bikes and a Rowing Machine
- A 17-metre twin lane, stainless-steel heated swimming pool with lap timer
- Adjacent to Hyde Park and 350 acres of green space
- Spa Boutique
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Our beautiful function rooms have hosted royalty, celebrities and many high-profile social and business events.
- A stunning ballroom with 24-carat gilding, breathtaking chandeliers and views through floor-to-ceiling windows over Hyde Park
- Five further event and meeting spaces
- Option of turning the Royal Suite into an Executive Boardroom and guestrooms into one-on-one meeting rooms.
- Catering for up to 650 guests
- Fully equipped business centre
- Dedicated wedding coordinator and event planners