Located in a prime location in the city’s most established business district, the all new luxury Mandarin Oriental, Taipei introduces two tantalising spa indulgence packages for those looking for a relaxing city getaway at this world-class property.
The spa indulgence packages include an exclusive Luxury Escape, which offers two nights suite accommodation and a tranquil retreat at the Spa as well as delightful dining privileges; and the rejuvenating Spa Sanctuary, which includes one night in an elegant guestroom and a 90-minute Oriental Essence treatment for each guest.
With rates starting from TWD188,000 to TWD198,000, the Luxury Escape accommodation package for two persons for two nights, includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Club Lifestyle Suite or Club Premier Suite
- Exclusive welcome champagne “Ruinart Blanc du Blancs” with premier canapés
- Dim sum lunch for two at Ya Ge Chinese Restaurant with Chef’s recommended premier dishes
- A choice of lunch or dinner set menu for two at Bencotto, which is overseen by a one Michelin starred chef
- A choice of lunch or dinner set menu for two at COCO
- Access to The Oriental Club Lounge with complimentary daily breakfast, all-day refreshment, evening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Enjoy the world-class spa and wellness facilities for two, including a vitality pool and
- Choice of in-room breakfast for two at Oriental Lounge or COCO Restaurant
- Steam shower in a VIP Spa Suite
- Enjoy an Absolute Facial by Biologique Recherche (2 hours) and Oriental Essence Massage (1 hour and 30 minutes) or Experience a half-day spa journey of your choice.
- Free use of indoor and outdoor relaxation areas, includingheat and water facilities, state-of-the-art fitness centre and landscaped outdoor heated pool.
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access
With rates starting from TWD19,800, the Spa Sanctuary, a rejuvenating spa package for two persons for one night, includes:
- One night’s accommodation in a Deluxe Room
- Welcome refreshments
- Breakfast for two at COCO
- Enjoy the world-class spa and wellness facilities for two with complimentary water experience, including a vitality pool and steam shower in a VIP Spa Suite.
- Experience 90 minutes of body treatments of your choice for two persons.
- Free use of indoor and outdoor relaxation areas, including heat and water facilities, state-of-the-art fitness centre and landscaped outdoor heated pool
- A special rate of NT16,500 per room per night with complimentary breakfast for two to be extended for any additional nights
Mandarin Oriental, Taipei’s spa indulgence packages are valid until 30 December 2014. Prices are subject to 15.5% service charge and government tax. This offer is subject to availability, and advance reservations are required. Reservations can be made through Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s online reservations service on www.mandarinoriental.com or by contacting the Group’s worldwide sales and reservation offices or phoning Mandarin Oriental, Taipei directly at +886 22715 6888.