Hotel Jen has launched an interactive online map feature and energetic activities in the cities where it is present to help travellers to see the city in a different light and explore alternative experiences from sunset to sunrise. Part of the Shangri-La group, Hotel Jen’s first experiential programme, Night Light, will run across all Hotel Jen properties in Asia Pacific and is designed to help guests who wish to get off the tourist path and explore safely after dark.
In addition to the Night Light maps campaign, fans of Hello Kitty can now book one of the twelve distinct Hello Kitty-themed rooms – the first of its kind within the Southeast Asian region and designed in partnership with Sanrio. These vibrant rooms will elevate the experience of Hello Kitty enthusiasts staying at the waterfront hotel. Designed to spark the guests’ imagination, the Hello Kitty-themed rooms revolve around three themes, such as the swashbuckling Sailor, the romantic Pink Series and the magical Hello Kitty in OZ.
Night Light Events
Every week, each Hotel Jen offers activities at the hotel or around the city allowing guests to observe local pastimes first-hand or discover the destination from an alternative angle as they get their adrenaline going.
· Hotel Jen Brisbane: Wake up the senses and welcome the day with a kick start at a sunrise boot camp led by a certified trainer.
· Hotel Jen Hong Kong: Night owls can follow the locals on a reinvigorating walk to the famed Victoria Peak, while early birds might prefer a leisurely hike in the pristine Tai Tam reservoir to catch the sunrise.
· Malaysia: Rise and shine with aqua Zumba and enjoy the tranquil sunrise views at Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour, Johor or get pumped up for the evening with sunset aqua aerobics at Hotel Jen Penang.
· Hotel Jen Malé, Maldives: Hone your mind and sculpt your body with early-morning POUND fitness classes by the infinity pool on the rooftop.
· Hotel Jen Manila: Early birds can borrow a sports kit from the hotel for a group run at sunrise around the Cultural Center of the Philippines, while songbirds can sing their hearts out in the evening with a live band at Lobby Lounge.
· Hotel Jen Shenyang: Stretch those muscles during the cooler months with a yoga dance class, followed by a massage. Alternatively, jump high and get smashing in a badminton showdown near the hotel.
· Singapore: Get reinvigorated with sunset yoga by the rooftop pool at Hotel Jen Orchardgateway alongside breath-taking panoramic city views. At Hotel Jen Tanglin, dance and unwind to Latino beats with salsa lessons led by a dance instructor.
Leave Boring Behind
Hotel Jen celebrates the alternative twist that inspires curious travellers to leave boring behind through unconventional perspectives, lesser-known insights and spontaneous experiences. Each Hotel Jen enables its guests to seize the stay, meet the locals and unravel the city through experiential programmes focused on:
• Native Rituals: Uncovering local customs, insider knowledge and city secrets
• After-Hours: Exploring alternative city experiences from sunset to sunrise
• Jen-Why Art: Discovering emerging artists and interactive creative experiences
• Get.Set.Eat: Championing home-grown food producers and local flavours
To see the city in a different light, visit www.hoteljen.com/night-light-map or follow the social conversations using the #LeaveBoringBehind and #NightLight hashtags.