1. CAPRI by Fraser Kuala Lumpur is a ten-minute walk down to the Universiti LRT Station and only five minutes’ drive to Mid Valley Megamall since it is strategically located in Bangsar South. The property is also connected to the conference and event centre called Connexion within Nexus lifestyle centre.
2. The urban-inspired CAPRI by Fraser Kuala Lumpur features 240 spacious studios and apartments, all with kitchenettes, and fast and free wireless Internet to keep guests constantly connected, ideal for e-generation travellers. The bed is also super comfy, making you not want to get out of it.
3. CAPRI by Fraser Kuala Lumpur offers the best sunset view in the city. Just laze by the pool or jacuzzi while watching the hectic city magically transforms at dusk as the lights are turned on. On the same floor, guests can also find the steam and sauna facilities. Guests who plan for a romantic getaway should consider this place.
4. CAPRI by Fraser Kuala Lumpur’s restaurant, Caprilicious, serves satisfying dishes such as grilled beef tenderloin perfectly cooked as requested and signature fried rice together with satay!
5. Business travellers and corporations requiring space to hold events or functions can utilise The Pod & Pow Wow, both equipped with basic inclusions of projectors, white screen, standard audiovisual systems and flip charts / white board.
6. CAPRI by Fraser Kuala Lumpur is not just suitable for business travellers but also for families with small children because the property comes with children’s playroom and games room that contains pool table, foosball, Sony PS4 and Xbox Kinect.
7. CAPRI by Fraser Kuala Lumpur’s Anju Spa offers unique and rejuvenating signature spa offerings such as banana leaf body wrap that keeps the body warm while removing toxins from the body. The leaf’s active ingredient called Allantoin helps faster healing as it kills germs and stimulates new skin cell growth.
8. Guests can head to U-bar, located on 33rd floor (the rooftop), to chill, drink and unwind while admiring Kuala Lumpur’s panoramic skyline.
9. More athletic and wellbeing-conscious guests should head to CAPRI by Fraser Kuala Lumpur’s well equipped, state-of-the-art fitness centre (opens 24/7), which includes a kickboxing facility, suitable for martial arts practitioners. The studio inside the centre can be used for yoga sessions.
10. CAPRI by Fraser Kuala Lumpur is very reasonable priced. Lucky guests could stay a night at the Studio Deluxe / Capri Club Room for as low as RM395 only!
For further information and current rates, refer to kualalumpur.capribyfraser.com