Desaru Coast, Malaysia – December 16, 2020: Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas, nestled in lush tropical gardens on golden Malaysian shores, is excited to announce the beginning of the most wonderful time of the year with special activities and offerings. While some dream of a white Christmas, Anantara Desaru Coast boasts the perfect setting and activities to make sure lifelong family memories are created at its tropical location. Guests can look forward to water activities, sunset or sunrise walks, culinary delights, holiday movie showcase, special activities for kids and much more when visiting the resort this month.
The luxury seaside resort understands how important it is to get away with your loved ones. Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas has curated the below programming to ensure everyone in the family feels spoiled, relaxed, entertained, and is in the holiday spirit throughout their stay.
Tree Lighting Ceremony (December 19)
Bundle up with the kids to admire twinkling lights and an evening of Carols by the Christmas tree. Event will take place at the Herbs Garden from 6.30 – 7.30 p.m. Complimentary cocktails and canapes will be provided.
Morning Activities (December 28)
For a guilt free post-Christmas indulgence experience, Anantara Desaru Coast has organized for guests to stay healthy though a walk or run by the beach – your choice! Those looking to run can meet beachfront at 7:30 a.m., while those preferring a walk can meet in the lobby at 8:35 a.m.
Sit Back and Relax Under the Stars
Knowing the importance for relaxation after a fun day in the sun, the resort will be playing classic and award-wining holiday movies from 7:30 – 9:30 p.m. at the Herbs Garden on selected nights. Movies include Jingle-Jingle-A Christmas Journey (December 20); How The Grinch Stole Christmas (December 24); Christmas Chronicles (December 25); The Sleepover (December 29); Home Alone (December 31); and Home Alone: Lost in New York (January 1).
Children’s Festive Program
A variety of festive activities have been arranged for the little ones to experience the holiday magic. Starting on December 19 through January 1 kids will be able to participate in Christmas candy hunt, Cookie bake offs, Gingerbread house decorating, shell art decoration, and more. The complimentary activities for kids will be available at the resort’s Layang-Layang Kids Club. For the complete schedule, guests may request at the front desk.
While the little ones enjoy arts and crafts, the adults may indulge in a holiday spa retreat. Recently awarded Best Resort Spa in Malaysia by World Spa Awards, the Anantara spa will celebrate the season with holiday inspired treatments. Treatment options include:
- A one-hour of bespoke spa massage treatment with gingerbread scent massage oil followed by a 45-minute-long full body ginger salt scrub. Priced at MYR700. Make a spa purchase this holiday season to receive a complimentary Christmas gift. This treatment will give guests a complimentary 45-minute foot massage upon purchase.
- Pamper yourself with a 60-minutes 24k carat gold facial treatment followed by a 60-minute 24k golden wrap treatment. Priced at MYR945. Upon spa purchase, guests will receive the gift of a massage oil, a bath bomb, and a complimentary mocktail drink at Infinity Bar.
- Indulge in rich, sweet, and chocolaty 45-minute body scrub and chocolate body wrap. Priced at MYR600. Sip on a warm ‘cuppa’ of hot chocolate and marshmallows after treatment – courtesy of the house!
Additionally, the resort’s restaurants have planned for perfect meals and experiences to match world-class service and hospitality.
- Turmeric Restaurant will be serving rich culinary buffet delights and intriguing flavors of the exquisite Malaysian cuisine. Guest will taste the diverse cultures of Malaysia through palatable dishes every night from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, the restaurant will offer an exquisite meal, live music performed by a band, and a merry atmosphere to accompany a perfect night. Dinner will be served from 7:00 – 10:30 p.m. and priced at MYR288 per adult and MYR144 for kids. On New Year’s Eve Tumeric will serve a grand buffet for MYR328 per adult and MYE164 per child. Those looking to enjoy a stylish New Year’s breakfast at Tumeric, can look forward to fresh seafood, cold carvings, delightful deserts and more. Available times: 6:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Sea.Fire.Salt will also be serving a lavish lineup of meals to enjoy during your visit. Fine wine and tunes can be enjoyed at the restaurant on Christmas Eve from 7:00 – 10:30 p.m. for MYR328 per adult – wine pairings will be available with the meal for MYR588 per person. Christmas Day, the staff awaits you for an irresistible journey of love and joy with a delectable four-course menu. A saxophonist will set the romantic tone for the night. Dinner will be served from 7:00 – 10:30 p.m. for MYR328 per person or MYR588 for wine pairings. An enchanting New Year’s Eve has been prepared for guests to relish in the finest cuisine with soothing music from a saxophonist and DJ. Pricing is MYR498 per person and MYR988 to include wine pairing selections.
For more information and reservations, please contact email@example.com or visit here.