By Alila Hotels and Resorts on June 25, 2018
It’s vacation time! This holiday season, we welcome guests to enjoy a culturally driven summer at Alila Fort Bishangarh. Travellers can experience the rich heritage of Bishangarh at the 230 years old warrior fort.
The Leisure Concierge Team also has a number of local activities that will engage guests with local communities and will offer a peek into a traditional Rajasthan.
Guests can avail a special offer FAMILY SUMMER GETAWAY starting from INR 15,800 plus taxes, per night Valid from 15 May 2018 to 31 July 2018. The offer includes:
• Kids below 12 years old stay for free!
• A refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
• Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort
• Access to 24-hour gym facilities
• Access to Play Alila Kid’s Club with indoor games and activities
• Daily breakfast for two at Amarsar
• Daily 3-course lunch or dinner for two at Amarsar
• Spa Credit of INR 1,000 per night
• Face Painting & Treasure Hunt for the children
• Indoor afternoon movies with popcorns
• Historical photo tour of the Fort
• 15 % off on all Alila Experience with choices of:
A TASTE OF RURAL LIFE: INR 3,000 per person
Guests can experience cooking with rural families in a traditional Rajasthani manner. The meals are prepared with firewood stove made from bricks and mud. Guests are also given a chance to
embrace the village life by trying a hand at household chores such as milking a buffalo or goat,
and cooking in the rasoi, a traditional kitchen.
JOURNEY TO DISCOVER BISHANGARH: INR 4,000 per person
Guests can discover the village of Bishangarh by experiencing the local life and popular craft
traditions. The day begins with a spiritual visit to the Narsingh Maharaj Temple, followed by a stroll through the streets of Bishangarh. The expedition continues with morning routines and activities and a tour of the artisans’ village of exquisite Rajasthani handcrafted jewellery, carpet weaving and pottery.
A VISIT TO THE AMUL DAIRY: INR 3,000 PER COUPLE
Track the journey of milk from farm to fridge by visiting the award-winning Gavya Amul Dairy. Guests can learn about the entire process from the collecting of milk from nearby villages, to the
processing from boiling to packing and transportation of milk products to different locations.
For bookings and reservations, please contact: email@example.com