The Powerpuff Girls, We Bare Bears, Adventure Time and Ben 10 come to life with giant inflatables, carnival games and workshops
Animate Your Life @ Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
26 May – 10 June 2018; Prices start from RM37.50++
MALAYSIA, 26 April 2018 – Looking for something to do with the entire family next month? Cartoon Network invites you to enter a world of animation at the Animate Your Life festival in Singapore – a 16-day celebration of fans, fun and fans of fun!
From Saturday 26 May to Sunday 10 June, Cartoon Network Animate Your Life will transform Gardens by the Bay’s Bayfront Plaza into a thriving world of cartoons. Bringing characters from hit shows – The Powerpuff Girls, We Bare Bears, Adventure Time and Ben 10 to life – the festival will offer a fairground of fun inflatable obstacle courses, carnival games and creative workshops.
Guests can look forward to the following activities:
Enter the famous city of Townsville and soar with Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup on a giant trampoline ride! Also make sure to check out the Cartoon Network art gallery, where a series of international artworks will be displayed in celebration of The Powerpuff Girls’ 20th anniversary.
Looking to get creative? Cartoon Network has also partnered with local artist group, Band of Doodlers to create a special Powerpuff Girls tribute. The live installation will be unveiled on Sunday, 27 May from 4pm; and everyone is invited to leave their mark!
Take a trip to the Land of Ooo and get lost in a maze with best buds Finn and Jake! Then, step into a magical Candy Kingdom with your favourite Adventure Time characters; Marceline, Princess Bubblegum and Lumpy Space Princess!
The bear bros are in the house and ready for fun! Splash-down the log-ride inflatable slide into a colourful ball-pit. Match-up and stack-up with a giant Bear Stack, or just snap a selfie in the cave that Grizz, Panda and Ice Bear call home.
It’s Hero Time! Ben Tennyson has harnessed the power of the Omnitrix and wants to put it in your hands! Join the Ben 10 Boot Camp and navigate through a series of exciting obstacles courses. Then, get a group photo with Ben and his aliens in front of a cool trick-mirror.
If that isn’t enough to get you to make your way down to Singapore, Cartoon Network Animate Your Life will also offer a mix of fun activities including:
- An interactive Animate Yourself booth where you can create your own likeness as your favourite character and print it on a t-shirt.
- A mix of exciting carnival games testing your agility, accuracy and skill.
- A chance to learn more about Cartoon Network’s first branded cruise liner – Cartoon Network Wave. Designed for everyone who’s young at heart, Cartoon Network Wave presents an immersive fun zone, giving you a glimpse of adventures on-board the world’s first toon vacation at sea.
- A line-up of weekend workshops hosted by leading figures from the animation world primed to spark your creativity. Conducted every Saturday and Sunday at 4.30pm, 5.30pm and 6.30pm; the workshops will teach you how to draw some of Cartoon Network’s most loved characters, offer voice-over challenges and give you a chance to participate in making a stop-animation video. [For more information about each workshop session, refer to Annex A below]
Cartoon Network Animate Your Life will open from Monday to Thursday 3-9pm and from Friday to Sunday from 3-11pm. Games, mascot appearances and show screenings are also scheduled throughout the day.
Visit Animate.CartoonNetworkAsia.com for more details and hashtag #CartoonNetwork and #CNAnimateYourLife to share the fun.
Cartoon Network Animate Your Life is co-presented by Prudential Singapore and Cartoon Network Wave, the soon-to-launch, fully-branded cruise liner. The event is also supported by Singapore Tourism Board’s Leisure Events Fund, Official Radio Partner CLASS 95 and Supporting Radio Partner 987, and Official Multimedia Partner Singtel.
Visitors can purchase same-day tickets at the site entrance, or pre-order online at http://www.apactix.com/events/detail/CN-animate-your-life. Ticket prices and special bundle prices as listed below:
|Adult Ticket (Age 18+)||RM 54 + GST|
|Child Ticket (Age 2-12)||RM 37.50 + GST|
|Student Ticket (up to Tertiary with student card)||RM 45 + GST|
|Family Pack (2 Adults + 2 Kids)||RM 150 + GST (18% discount)|
|Friends Pack (4 Students up to Tertiary with student card)||RM 144 + GST (20% discount)|
- Terms and Conditions apply