Tokyo – Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo (KPH), one of Japan’s most prestigious international hotels located in Shinjuku, Tokyo, will host a “Cherry Blossom Spring Fair” from March 1 (Thursday) to April 30 (Monday), 2018 at eight of our restaurants, including French and Italian Cuisine, Chinese Dinning, Japanese Kaiseki Cuisine, and Korean Dinning. The executive chefs at each restaurant will serve specially prepared menu items based on the theme of “Sakura” Japanese cherry blossoms and matched with champagnes and wines. Our hotel will also display special flower arrangements and other decorations to commemorate the arrival of spring and cherry blossoms for guests to enjoy and take photographs.
March and April are the busiest months for guests visiting Japan, and coincide with the very short period when the cherry blossoms are in bloom. We host this “Cherry Blossom Spring Fair” to provide guests opportunities to experience the fleeting but beautiful cherry blossoms in the comfort of our hotel. Our sommeliers will also select special champagnes and wines to match our delicious foods at special prices for this Fair.
“Cherry Blossom Spring Fair”
- Delectable Spring Menu Items
Date: From March 1 (Thursday) to April 30 (Monday), 2018
Kaeiseki Cuisine “Soujuan,” 2nd Floor
Lunch and Dinner Kaiseki Course JPY15,500
* Reservations for lunch must be made a day in advance
French and Italian Cuisine “Duo Fourchettes,” 2nd Floor
French Lunch course JPY8,500; French Dinner course JPY12,000
* Special menu items also served at Chinese Dinning “Nan-En,” Japanese Cuisine “Kagari,” Korean Dinning “Gokoku-Tei,” and All Day Dinning “Jurin” on the 2nd Floor, and Tempura “Shun” and Teppan Yaki “Yamanami” on the 7th Floor of our Main Tower.
- Champagne and Wine Celebrating the Arrival of Spring
“Piper-Heidsieck” Brut Champagne: JPY2,100 per glass; JPY14,000 per bottle
* Other rose, white and red wines also available.
- “Ikebana”Flower Arrangements Themed of Sakura Cherry Blossoms by Renowned Artist Hiroki Maeno
Period: March 31 (Saturday) to April 15 (Sunday), 2018
Venue: 3rd Floor Main Lobby
- Cherry Blossom Art Flower Arrangement created by Flower Artist Miyou
Period: March 1 (Thursday) to April 30 (Monday), 2018
Venue: Japanese Kaiseki Cuisine, Japanese Cuisine, Chinese Dining Restaurants on 2nd Floor
* Prices include service charges and tax
For Information, Reservations: +81-3-3344-0111 (Restaurant Reservation)
For Exibition Infomation: +81-3-5322-8061 (Lobby Gallery Direct Line)