Gaya Travel Magazine and Sabah Tourism Board (the Organisers) are currently collaborating to organise a social media contest called ‘#RinduSabah’ (the Contest) from December 16th 2020 until February 14th 2021. As we understand many of us are missing the Land Below the Wind, we hope you can reminisce your Sabah moments via this contest!
This contest is specially focussing on Instagram platform so start digging your favourite pictures and videos from your previous trip to Sabah and submit them now!
- Short videos (not more than 4 minutes)
WHAT TO WIN (BOTH CATEGORY)
FIRST RUNNER – UP
ONE (1) Samsung A31 Smart Phone + Holiday Package in Sabah
SECOND RUNNER – UP
ONE (1) Samsung A01 Smart Phone + Holiday Package in Sabah
CONSOLATION PRIZE (10 Winners will be selected)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The contest period is from December 16th 2020 until February 14th 2021. All entries received outside the contest period will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Every entry is required to tag the official account of Sabah Tourism Board (@sabahtourism), Gaya Travel Magazine (@gayatravel) and THREE (3) other friends in the caption.
- Participants are also required to include these hashtags:
- Only entries on Instagram will be accepted.
- Participants must make sure the Instagram account used is set to “PUBLIC”.
- This contest is ONLY open to Malaysians.
- Video duration SHOULD NOT EXCEED 4 minutes.
- The photo and video MUST portray the beauty and uniqueness of Sabah which may include tourism attractions, culture, heritage, food, and anything related to Sabah.
- Qualifying photo/video will be judged based on:
- Originality and creativity
- Camera handling techniques
- Editing techniques
- Market value
- Interesting and informative captions
- No limit on number of entries.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights shall belong to the Organisers. The Organisers shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, and modify the entry without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participants agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Organisers harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Contest.
- The Organisers reserves the right to modify, cancel, suspend, or delay this Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser.
- The Organisers reserves the right to change, amend, delete, or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the Eligible Participants will be bound to such changes.
- Any Terms and Conditions applicable to this Contest which is illegal, prohibited, or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition, or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
- Organizers reserves the right to withhold the Prize pending verification of the Winner’s compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
All the best!