By Tony Roma's on October 7, 2019
Introducing Bite & Bites Mobile App with Rewards Programme
In conjunction with 13th Anniversary celebrations, Tony Roma’s is launching an app, namely Bite & Bites that is uniquely designed to provide all guests a highly convenient experience and added benefits each time they grab their favourite menu items at any of Tony Roma’s restaurants in Malaysia. In addition to that, the app can also be used at all NY Steak Shack and The Manhattan FISH MARKET Malaysian outlets.
The new mobile app offers guests a seamless digital experience that allows them to earn loyalty points in terms of Bite Marks and redeem free/ultimate rewards. All guests have to do is register for a FREE membership upon downloading the Bite & Bites app and will receive the first One (1) Bite Mark for each brand as a welcome gift!
Under the programme, the app gives members ONE (1) Bite Mark with a minimum spend of RM80 or more at Tony Roma’s, or a minimum spend of RM40 or more at any of The Manhattan FISH MARKET / NY Steak Shack outlets (including service charge and SST). Members are entitled to collect only TWO (2) Bite Marks per day, and are available only for dine-in and takeaway transactions.
The rewards, which are different according to the restaurant chains, will be given to members at three different levels. Exclusively at Tony Roma’s, when members reached their 3rd Bite Mark, they will be entitled for the delicious Signature Starter Onion Loaf as the first reward, which can be redeemed on their fourth visit. Next, the 6th Bite Mark will be converted to another better reward that can be redeemed on their seventh visit. At this level, guests will get to enjoy Spicy Chicken Pasta, which is “The Most Sellable Pasta” at Tony Roma’s.
The aforementioned hearty pasta dish features flavourful chicken lightly sautéed with garlic, fresh basil, tomato pesto and a hint of chipotle, served over linguine pasta and topped with shaved Asiago cheese. Lastly, the 9th Bite Mark will entitled the members a new and much better reward that can be redeemed on their tenth visit. Tony Roma’s guests will get to savour the mouth-watering Bountiful Beef Ribs, a famous dish featuring succulent ribs with deep and rich beef flavour, basted with TR’s original BBQ sauce, for the last reward.
Additionally, Bite & Bites members Get Hottest Updates that let them enjoy free coupons and be amongst the first to know about latest happening events. Members will also be able to enjoy amazing deals and download available coupons to their app wallet.
Bite & Bites app is simple and easy to use:
● Download Bite & Bites app from Play Store for Android device, or App Store for iOS
● Once the mobile app is successfully installed, users will need to open the app, and allow the Request for Access Camera and Location.
● Users will then need to register by filling up the required field on the Registration Form, and verify the registration using the One Time Password (OTP) that will be sent via SMS.
● Once the OTP is successfully entered, users will be taken to a Create Pin page where desired Pin (4 to 6 numbers) must be entered for the Wallet function.
● Upon completing the registration process, users will be prompt to Member’s Homepage where One (1) Bite Mark for each brand will be given as a welcome gift!
● The registered member can now start collecting Bite Marks by spending the minimum amount required at any Tony Roma’s, NY Steak Shack, The Manhattan FISH MARKET outlets in Malaysia.
The Bite & Bites app is available for free on Google and Apple devices, and guests are encouraged to download the app on their smartphone to start receiving Bite Marks for each visit. There is an assistance available within the app by tapping on the Support icon in the side bar of the Homepage where users can view the FAQ section, or submit feedback or question to the Contact Us section.
*All prices quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM), inclusive of 10% service charge & GST.
For more information about Tony Roma’s, visit www.tonyromas.com.my
Facebook: Tony Roma’s Malaysia Instagram: TRMalaysia Twitter: TRMalaysia1