Wyndham Acmar Klang is turning back the clock and going nostalgic this Ramadhan season. We will be featuring 150 dishes that will encompass nostalgic flavours, inspired by dishes and recipes inherited over generations, from our talented team of chefs. These dishes will be created from traditional recipes from our chefs’ hometown kampungs from all over Malaysia as a very special treat this year. The menu includes popular traditional dishes like marinated succulent kambing golek, daging biryani infused with spices, ikan patin masak tempoyak or nyonya kari ikan, mouth-watering ayam rendang minang and the must haves like bubur lambok and heavenly sambal udang petai, to name but a few. The promotion is available from 16 April to 9 May 2021 and is served daily from 6:30pm to 10pm.
Focusing on nostalgic comfort food that is great value for money, our sumptuous offerings are carefully planned by our culinary team that concentrates on reminding diners of the traditional tastes derived over generations from well-guarded recipes handed down from their mums and grandmothers. On an additional note, you can also enjoy a traditional yet multicultural “breaking fast” (buka puasa) fare at our T Café, which is situated right up to our cosy poolside. This setting offers a wonderful relaxing ambiance for diners to relax and chill while having their buka puasa meals.
Live cooking stations are another great feature that cannot be missed and which are extremely popular among our diners, where our chefs get to cook on the spot and serve up piping hot and tasty dishes for our guests delight. The dinner will not be complete without the must-have traditional desserts such as an assortment of kuih-muih, serawa pulut, ice cream and cendol.
Our “Nostalgic Kampungku” Dinner Buffet prices are shown below.
- RM138 nett per adult
- RM128 nett per adult (for group dining featuring 10 persons and above)
- RM100 nett per senior citizen
- RM84 nett per child
Hari Raya Open House High Tea Buffet will be served on 13 and 14 May 2021, from 12 noon to 4pm.
- RM88 nett per adult
- RM55 nett per senior citizen
- RM48 nett per child
For takeaway meals to be savored from the comfort of home, our chefs have created two takeaway sets that are both convenient and great value for money.
- From RM106 nett to RM126 nett, serving for 2 persons
- From RM200 nett to RM240 nett, serving for 4 persons
Take away available: Daily from 12 noon to 6pm, from 16 April to 9 May 2021.
Guests can also enjoy free deliveries, within a 20km radius of the hotel, for all orders.
Two room promotions will also be available during the month of Ramadhan and for our Raya celebrations.
Festive Stay and Dine
- RM218 nett per room per night (room only)
- RM278 per room per night inclusive breakfast for 2 persons
In-house guests enjoy a special rate of RM118 nett per adult to dine in for our “Nostalgik Kampungku” dinner buffet at T Café, from 16 April to 9 May 2021.
Booking Period: From now until 11 May 2021
Stay Period: 13 April – 12 May 2021
Balik Kampung Staycation
- RM228 nett per room per night (room only)
- RM288 per room per night inclusive breakfast for 2 persons
Booking Period: From now until 30 May 2021
Stay Period: 13 – 31 May 2021
Terms and conditions apply for both room packages.
For guests who want to organize a private dinner for “buka puasa” or entertain in a more elaborate Hari Raya Open House setting, our banquet hall is available.
- RM98 nett per person for 150 persons and above
- RM138 nett per person for 80 persons and above
- RM168 nett per person for a minimum booking of 40 persons
For enquiry or reservations, please contact
- “Nostalgic Kampungku” Dinner Buffet and Hari Raya Open House High Tea Buffet. WhatsApp +6012 590 9851 or call +603 3311 8888 or email to
email@example.com or visit the hotel website www.wyndhamacmarklang.com
- For room reservations, WhatsApp +6012 519 8081 or call +603 3311 8888 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Banquet Private Dinner enquiries, call +603 3311 8845 or email to