To help keep guests and team members safe and healthy, Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast has implemented SAFE + SOUND, a best-in-class program focused on enhanced cleaning practices, social interaction guidelines and workplace protocols. The program was developed by a team of hospitality and gaming experts in collaboration with worldwide health and sanitization specialists, including Ecolab and NSF. Under the new standards established by SAFE + SOUND, Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast has passed a rigorous 272-point inspection independently assessed by NSF.
“We are grateful to be able to still deliver unique experiences, unforgettable amenities and our core brand values to Hard Rock fans in the safest environment possible,” said Jack Tan, acting General Manager of Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast. “We’ve worked hand-in-hand with industry-leading experts to ensure our property exceeds the maximum cleanliness standards for our guests and team members.”
The SAFE + SOUND program implements the highest level of safety, sanitization, and employee training. From the initial welcome at check-in down to each detail inside guest rooms and common areas throughout
the property, there is a heightened focus on cleanliness. Additionally, Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast team members have been trained by Ecolab cleaning experts on proper disinfection procedures. SAFE + SOUND protocols include, but are not limited to:
- Temperature checks for every team member, guest, and vendor upon arrival
- Social distancing markers placed six feet (two meters) apart where lines can form
- ‘Mandatory masks for all team members
- Masks required for guests in designated areas, such check-in and elevators
- Seal of SAFE + SOUND on every guest room door upon arrival
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting frequency for high-touch surfaces across public areas, meeting rooms, dining areas and public restrooms
- Hand sanitizer in every public space area and all restrooms
- Team member hand washing every 60 minutes
- Plexiglass separators at front desks and check-in areas
- High level infection control procedures to collect laundry
- Touchless, in-room dining service at guest room door
- Sanitization of guest luggage before it enters the lobby
- Self-service buffets have been suspended
- At pools and beaches, groups of guests are spaced six feet (two meters) apart
Located in the state of Johor, on the southeastern region of the Malaysian coast, the Hard Rock property in Desaru Coast boasts a range of stylish accommodations, including Studio Suites, Rock Royalty Suites and a Rock Star Suite. The hotel has a huge variety of entertainment and services to offer for any age group. Guests can visit the Rock Shop® to purchase iconic Hard Rock merchandise, while fitness fanatics will enjoy the Sound Body® wellness experiences, such as a fully-equipped Body Rock® fitness center, inroom Rock Om® yoga program and for those who want to relax, there’s the rejuvenating Rock Spa®. Also available is the Sound of Your Stay® music amenity program, which allows guests to set the mood with complimentary vinyl players and records or strike a chord on a Fender guitar during an in-room jam session, complete with an amp and head phones. Take a dip or make a splash at our infinity pool which offers unique underwater music experience and stunning panoramic view. Additionally, little rockers can enjoy supervised activities at the Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club™.
Throughout the property, guests can explore a vibrant collection of iconic music memorabilia at their own pace or join in the daily memorabilia tour, organized and led by the in-house VIBE Manager. The property features four dining outlets, including Sessions all-day dining, Constant Grind coffee & bar, The Elephant & The Butterfly – a Mexican poolside bar & grill and GMT+8 Lobby bar where you can catch the only nightly live band performances on Desaru Coast.
For more information, visit hardrockhotels.com/desaru-coast.
Filed in: Desaru Coast