Kuala Lumpur, 30 March 2018 – Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur, the all-new uber-luxurious hotel set to debut mid-2018, is taking luxury to new heights as part of a 65-storey architectural masterpiece in the heart of the city’s capital. Located in the exclusive Golden Triangle neighbourhood – next to the iconic Petronas Towers and across the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur boasts 209 spacious guest rooms and suites, six extraordinary restaurants and lounges, a signature spa and wellness haven and the city’s most expansive luxury retail outpost, all matched by the legendary Four Seasons service. The skyscraper will also be home to 242 private residences and 27 serviced apartments.
Unrivalled experiences, innovative amenities, enriching cultural immersion, and curated moments await guests as Four Seasons introduces a new era of luxury to Kuala Lumpur. As the world’s leading luxury hospitality company for more than 50 years, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts has transformed the industry by combining intuitive, caring service with the finest traditions of international hotel keeping. In the process, Four Seasons has redefined hospitality for the modern traveller. The brand has set itself apart by reinventing the guest experience through innovation and consistently evolving to anticipate the needs of business and leisure travellers. Four Seasons is focused on harnessing the company’s culture – commitment to its people, a passion for service, and evolution through continuous guest-focused innovation – to ensure Four Seasons continues to redefine and set the standard for luxury travel around the world.
Dining and Drinking
A culinary destination like no other awaits epicureans at Four Seasons. Lead by Executive Chef Junious Dickerson, experience where innovative culinary practices and global flavours collide, cementing a revitalized gastronomic hub in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from six distinct restaurants and lounges, including a bespoke chocolaterie and gelato shop, each well-appointed to take advantage of the idyllic location – from a poolside rooftop deck overlooking the city, to design-worthy interior settings. Savour cuisine ranging from authentic Chinese and pan-Asian to traditional Arabic-style fare, or sip on stylish cocktails fashioned by acclaimed mixologists.
The restaurants and lounges include:
- Yun House – A Chinese restaurant serving authentic regional specialities focusing on expertly-prepared Cantonese cuisine in a modern high-design environment
- Bar Trigona – A stylish cocktail bar where master bartenders will customize creative cocktails made with local, sustainable ingredients
- The Lounge at Four Seasons – An inviting space just off the lobby where guests can enjoy a leisurely breakfast, a working lunch, sumptuous afternoon tea or a quiet dinner and a nightcap
- Curate – An all-day buffet restaurant where chefs take centre stage from the show kitchen, on-hand to prepare signature items from the selection of dishes from around the globe
- Pool Bar & Grill – As with its namesake, the restaurant is located poolside, and offers resort-style dining in the heart of the city. By day, enjoy breathtaking panoramic views while savouring flavourful Middle Eastern inspired cuisine. In the evenings, the space transforms into a stylish shisha lounge and grill.
- Decadent by Four Seasons – Patisserie shop, located at the Shoppes at Four Seasons Place, is dedicated to satisfying life’s small indulgences with fine pastries, baked goods, expertly-brewed coffees, desserts, gelato and chocolate pralines that epitomise Four Seasons’ commitment to artisanal quality and craftsmanship
Weddings, Social Events and Business Meetings
Happily ever after begins at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Say ‘I Do’ to the city’s ultimate wedding destination with the debut of the Hotel’s exclusive special occasions facility, an entire floor designated to weddings and private events of any scale. Globally renowned for our style, sophistication and events expertise – from flawless execution and meticulous attention to detail, to a team of creative specialists, Four Seasons is an unforgettable venue for family and friends to celebrate love.
Spa, Additional Fitness and Pool Facilities
Elevate the senses and rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit at The Spa at Four Seasons, Kuala Lumpur’s newest centre for healing and wellness. The Spa offers a tranquil oasis to gather with friends for a leisurely day of luxurious pampering, or for a personal journey of self-renewal. The expansive spa features eight treatment rooms, including two designated couple’s treatment rooms, and offers an extensive menu inspired by ancient practices found throughout Southeast Asia, combined with today’s most innovative therapies. The Spa’s highlights also include a Fitness Centre featuring state-of-the-art weight training and physical fitness equipment, with personal trainers available; plus full men’s and women’s facilities including steam, sauna, whirlpool, change rooms and relaxation areas, and boasting panoramic city views overlooking Kuala Lumpur’s skyline.
The Hotel features 209 luxurious guest rooms and suites, and 27 serviced apartments, as well as 242 Private Residences for those who wish to make Four Seasons their home. With the Hotel’s premier location – situated at Kuala Lumpur City Centre Park and surrounded by a myriad of dining, entertainment and luxury retail shopping opportunities, Four Seasons is an idyllic destination for an effortless weekend escape.
Whether enjoying a relaxing afternoon on the rooftop pool deck, sipping a bespoke cocktail by a master mixologist, or rejuvenating with an ancient spa ritual, retreat from the everyday at Four Seasons Kuala Lumpur and take advantage of the Hotel’s celebrated amenities and service.
In celebration of the Hotel’s upcoming opening, enjoy an exclusive Introductory Offer featuring 15 percent savings on the regular room rate, as well as a variety of packages including the Stay Longer – Third Night Free offer, and a Family Package that includes 50 percent savings on a second room. Reservations may be made by calling (1 800) 819- 5053 or booking online.
Filed in: Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur